Work–life balance is a concept including proper prioritizing between "work" (career and ambition) and "lifestyle" (health, pleasure, leisure, family and spiritual development/meditation).
In addition to better personal relationships, reduced stress, improved health and quality of life, they also tend to stick with their employers for many more years.
In this program, you will learn:
- Communicating assertively at work & home without feeling guilty
- Managing time effectively with the use of time management
- Defining, organizing and planning various roles and responsibilities
- Identifying key activities at home and work
- Learn the essentials of work life balance
- Become aware of their own unique work and life situations
- Uncover and replace limiting beliefs